Monday, January 30, 2017

How To Flashing bluebo t200

No comments

keyword : How To Flashing bluebo t200 for bootloop , How To Flashing bluebo t200 for softbrick , How To Flashing bluebo t200 for hardbrick , How To Flashing bluebo t200 Error Camera , How To Flashing bluebo t200 blank screen , How To Flashing bluebo t200 lost password , How To Flashing bluebo t200 stuck logo , How To Flashing bluebo t200 new 2017. How To Flashing bluebo t200 repair phone.

Download one of the above file:

Further to the next stage
1. Copy the file to Sd Card
2.boot into recovery mode, in the file already exists in the form of .pdf open a full tutorial and follow the instructions. anyone using flashing software.
3. When've followed all of the conditions please check the phone has been normal what is not.
4.Ciri EMMC feature of flashing not damaged in the road, still can wipe data cache. but install the update form sd card can not or will not runing.
5.booting first after install rom fair amount of time of approximately 15 minutes. Do not hurry to remove the battery. wait until the system finishes booting.

important: before doing anything on the phone to do the data backup beforehand. can pass CMW, recovery, twrp please find if you have not got.

How To Flashing bluebo t200

hi, i'm chelsea northrup and for our bookstunning digital photography, i'll be showing you some basic head and shoulder positions for any headshots you may be taking. so, one thing to consider whenyou're taking headshots is what their eventual use will be. so if you're takinga professional portrait, let's say for someone's business card, you want them to be more serious. but if you're taking, let's say, picturesfor a high school portrait or portfolio for modeling or acting, they can showmore personality and it can be a bit more fun. another thing to consider is your model'sgender.

so if you're taking pictures of a man,you want to use more masculine poses, obviously. and if it's a woman, you know you won't want to make her lookmore aggressive, usually by using masculine poses. so let's get startedwith some basic things that you want to go over with the eyes, and i'll show youon aja here. so when you're taking a portrait, yourmain focus is going to be on your model's eyes. for that reason, you want to makesure that they're well-lit, that they have a catch light, and that you're not castingany long shadows against your model's face. usually your model will be lookinginto your camera, but if you want a more

candid look they can look off camera too. when positioning your model's shoulders,having them square, facing the camera, will give the appearance that your modelis aggressive and masculine. but tilting your model's shoulders to the side a bitmakes them look narrower and it's generally more attractive, especially forwomen. let me show you what i'm talking abouton aja. so aja, put your shoulders square to me. there you go. just turn your shoulders to the side. now that we have your model's shoulders in position, let me show you how to turn

their head. so the most common head turn is three quarters. it's the most flattering, the nose isnever breaking the cheek line when the model turns their head, and it works wellwith men and women but women especially. a more aggressive head turn would bedirect just like the shoulders. another head turn to use is 7/8ths, whichlooks the best with men. i'll show you an example of all these onaja. so aja, could you give me a direct head turn. 7/8ths three-quarters please. that's right!

there we go. the last head turn is the profile. thataccentuates your nose, your chin and your forehead, which can be unflattering butisn't going to be a problem with a beautiful model like aja. so now that you have your head turnsdown which is the direct, 7/8ths, 3/4, you have to consider yourhead tilt. which is when you move your head from side to side. so the differenthead tilts you can use are direct, there's a feminine head tilt which iscoyly towards the camera and the masculine head tilt which is putting your ear towards the back shoulder; it's a little

bit manly and a little bit tough. so i'mgoing to have aja show you how to do it. are you ready, aja? so let's do direct and masculine that's pretty tough and feminine perfect. the next thing we're going to goover is what you should do with your model's mouth. now we're really lucky because we hadanother model join us, stella, she wanted to be with her mom andshe's a cute addition to the pictures

for sure. so one thing to consider is that ifyour model's teeth aren't their asset, you probably won't want to highlightthem by having them give a full smile. that's not a problem with aja, she has abeautiful set of teeth. and so, if you want your model to have a natural smileyou want to joke with them and smile yourself as the photographer. so aja,give me a nice big smile. another thing to consider with the smileis that it might not be appropriate for your model to smile. so if they're a ceo of a company, theyprobably won't want to

look big and smiley and cheesy,they'll want to look serious. and also when posing, you have toconsider how the different poses interact with each other. so if you have square shoulders and amasculine head till you probably won't want a big smile. if you have square shoulders youprobably won't want a soft feminine head tilt. so you want to combine them in a waythat makes sense with the overall mood. so that concludes my video on posingyour model for a head shot.

if you liked this video be sure to checkout our book, stunning digital photography. the link is down below inthe description. you can also subscribe to our channel if you want to see morevideos like this one and we also we're going to be having a video dvd comingout on how to take pictures, how to pose models, lighting, everything you canimagine. so thanks for staying tuned and i hope i see you next time.

No comments :

Post a Comment