Wednesday, May 31, 2017

How To Flashing samsung sm t530

No comments

keyword : How To Flashing samsung sm t530 for bootloop , How To Flashing samsung sm t530 for softbrick , How To Flashing samsung sm t530 for hardbrick , How To Flashing samsung sm t530 Error Camera , How To Flashing samsung sm t530 blank screen , How To Flashing samsung sm t530 lost password , How To Flashing samsung sm t530 stuck logo , How To Flashing samsung sm t530 new 2017. How To Flashing samsung sm t530 repair phone.

Download one of the above file:

Further to the next stage
1. Copy the file to Sd Card
2.boot into recovery mode, in the file already exists in the form of .pdf open a full tutorial and follow the instructions. anyone using flashing software.
3. When've followed all of the conditions please check the phone has been normal what is not.
4.Ciri EMMC feature of flashing not damaged in the road, still can wipe data cache. but install the update form sd card can not or will not runing.
5.booting first after install rom fair amount of time of approximately 15 minutes. Do not hurry to remove the battery. wait until the system finishes booting.

important: before doing anything on the phone to do the data backup beforehand. can pass CMW, recovery, twrp please find if you have not got.

How To Flashing samsung sm t530

hey what's up shark jungle is here in thistutorial i'm gonna show you how to install twrp and root your galaxy s7 or galaxy s7edge -this method will work only on devices withexynos processor -check video description for supported devices-this method will format your data partition so before applying these steps make sure tobackup your personal data -this is unrooted galaxy s7 and i will installtwrp on it and then root it by twrp -let's navigate to the settings and hit aboutdevice and check the device model and as you see my device model is 930f so i can applythe procedures saftely -now go to software info and hit the buildnomber for 5 times to turn on the devoloper

options-go back two times and you will see the devoloper options tab-hit it and make sure to turn on oem unlock -now you are ready to turn off your device-go to download mode by holding the power button, volume down key and the home buttonat the same time keep holding them untill you see this bluescreen -now connect your device to the pc-press the volume up key to contine to the download mode-download all the files in the video description to your pc-open odin folder and start odin as adminstrator -now you should see this blue window-if you don't see this make sure to install

the usb drivers for s7-hit ap and select twrp file then hit start -the phone will reboot try to keep holdingthe vloume up key and the home button to enter the recovery mode directly , if you didn'tcatch it like me then wait the phon to boot up and turn it off again and go to recoverymode by holding the power button , volume up key and the home button-now you should enter twrp -twrp will ask you to swipe to allow modifications-if you didn't swipe then you can not make any changes to your device-and if you swiped then you have to format your data partition to be able to boot intosystem again and after that you can use twrp to flash any zip file or to flash custom romsif you want

-now i will swipe to allow modifications-go to wipe then hit wipe data -you have to type yes then hit ok-now your data partition is completly earased as i told you at the begining of the tutorial-connect your device to the pc and you will be able to have access to the internal storage-now copy super user and force encryption disabler files and paste them into the internalstorage -now on twrp hit install and select superuser file then swipe to flash -give it some time-now hit home and go to install then select the force encryption disabler file then swipeto flash -now reboot system and wait the phone to bootup

-if you want to root your device without installingtwrp or losing your personal data then go a head and check the cf auto root method-it will take about 3 minutes -finish your device installation-as you see i'm downloading the root checker app to verify that my device is rooted-now my device is rooted and i have twrp which is awesome-if the tutorial was helpfull for you give it a thumb up and subscribe to my channelfor more tutorials -thanks you for watching , peace

No comments :

Post a Comment