Wednesday, May 31, 2017

How To Flashing samsung sm t531

No comments

keyword : How To Flashing samsung sm t531 for bootloop , How To Flashing samsung sm t531 for softbrick , How To Flashing samsung sm t531 for hardbrick , How To Flashing samsung sm t531 Error Camera , How To Flashing samsung sm t531 blank screen , How To Flashing samsung sm t531 lost password , How To Flashing samsung sm t531 stuck logo , How To Flashing samsung sm t531 new 2017. How To Flashing samsung sm t531 repair phone.

Download one of the above file:

Further to the next stage
1. Copy the file to Sd Card
2.boot into recovery mode, in the file already exists in the form of .pdf open a full tutorial and follow the instructions. anyone using flashing software.
3. When've followed all of the conditions please check the phone has been normal what is not.
4.Ciri EMMC feature of flashing not damaged in the road, still can wipe data cache. but install the update form sd card can not or will not runing.
5.booting first after install rom fair amount of time of approximately 15 minutes. Do not hurry to remove the battery. wait until the system finishes booting.

important: before doing anything on the phone to do the data backup beforehand. can pass CMW, recovery, twrp please find if you have not got.

How To Flashing samsung sm t531

hey what's up shark jungle is here with anew tutorial on how to flash stock firmware for samsung galaxy s7 and galaxy s7 edge-you can apply these steps without losing your personal data if you are gonna-unroot your device or update your stock firmware-if you have custom rom installed on your device then make sure to backup all of yourpersonnel data before applying these steps -this is a rooted galaxy s7 and i'm gonnado the procedures to unroot it and update the firmware to the latest release-first go to http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/ and search for your device then download theproper file for your device -if you don't know which file to downloadthen you can use phone info app to know your

pda and csc then search for your device anddownload the latest release -now go ahead and turn off your device-enter the download mode by holding the power button , volume down key, and home buttonat the same time untill you see this blue screen-now press the volume up key to confirm that you want to continue to the download mode-download odin software for windows, download link in the video description-extract both files to your pc -then connect your device to the pc-go to odin folder and run odin as adminstrator then select ap and navigate to the firmwarefolder location on your pc and select the file starts with ap and hit open-it will take some time to load be patiaent

-if you don't see this blue window then youneed to install the usb drivers for s7 , you will find it in the video description-confirm that the binary size is like the downloaded file-now you are ready to hit start -odin will start to download the firmwareto your device very fast it will take around 3 minutes-then your phone will start rebooting to finish the installation process-you can disconnect the usb cable now and wait the phone to boot up -now the installtion finished and your passwordor pattern will stay as it was if you are upgrading or installing the same firmware- let's confirm that my my phone has been

unrooted using root checker app-now my phone is unrooted so i don't have root permissions for appslike titanium backup and as you see all my apps are still thereso i didn't lose any of them but keep in mind that your warranty still void so you can notreclaim it after rooting your device even if you flashed the stock firmware here isthe phone info app you will see that knox warranty void is 0x1 which means my warrantystill void thank you for watching , peace

No comments :

Post a Comment